WARM HARVEST CRANBERRY DIP
- Cooking Time: 15
- 1 (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese; softened
- 1 cup Athenos traditional crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted (reserve some to top)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Beat together cream cheese and feta.
Add in cranberry sauce, almonds and green onions, fold together until slightly combined.
Spread in shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle reserved almonds on top.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, stirring once during baking (this step I do not do usely).
Serve warm with crackers and veggie dippers.