WARM HARVEST CRANBERRY DIP
- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese; softened
- 1 cup Athenos traditional crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted (reserve some to top)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Beat together cream cheese and feta.
- Add in cranberry sauce, almonds and green onions, fold together until slightly combined.
- Spread in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle reserved almonds on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, stirring once during baking (this step I do not do usely).
- Serve warm with crackers and veggie dippers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More