- Cooking Time: 20–25
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (18–21 ounce) package brownie mix
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed and divided
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts, chopped and divided
- 12 caramels
- Ice cream optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine brownie mix according to directions.
- And ¼ cup brown sugar. Mix well.
- Fold in 1½ cups of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a bar pan and spread evenly.
- Combine ½ cup of nuts and remaining ¾ cup of brown sugar. Sprinkle evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake 20–22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut caramels in half, and half again.
- Remove bar pan from oven.
- Immediately press 24 caramels evenly into brownie in 4 rows of 6 caramels each.
- Sprinkle entire brownie with remaining nuts.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve warm.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More