- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup pepperoni chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 pkg of cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 cup of 3 (or 6) cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese shredded
- tortilla chips or bread sticks
- 1. In large saucepan on medium heat cook pepperoni and pepper for about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add all cream cheese and shredded cheeses and stir occasionally until melted.
- 3. Add sauce and cook until heated through.
- 4. You can transfer to a fondue pot and serve with bread or serve in bowls with tortilla chips.
NotesThis dip is one of my favorite! It's like having Italian and Mexican at the same time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More