WARM PEPPERONI PIZZA DIP
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup pepperoni chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 pkg of cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 cup of 3 (or 6) cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese shredded
- tortilla chips or bread sticks
1. In large saucepan on medium heat cook pepperoni and pepper for about 5 minutes.
2. Add all cream cheese and shredded cheeses and stir occasionally until melted.
3. Add sauce and cook until heated through.
4. You can transfer to a fondue pot and serve with bread or serve in bowls with tortilla chips.