- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup pepperoni chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 pkg of cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 cup of 3 (or 6) cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese shredded
- tortilla chips or bread sticks
- 1. In large saucepan on medium heat cook pepperoni and pepper for about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add all cream cheese and shredded cheeses and stir occasionally until melted.
- 3. Add sauce and cook until heated through.
- 4. You can transfer to a fondue pot and serve with bread or serve in bowls with tortilla chips.
NotesThis dip is one of my favorite! It's like having Italian and Mexican at the same time!
The Naked Macaron
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More