- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 8oz jar pasta sauce or marinara
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 large bag of corn or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Italian seasoning into cream cheese.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9" casserole dish.
- Combine parmesean and mozzarella cheeses and sprinkle half the mixture over the cream cheese.
- Top with the jar of pasta sauce, then make another layer with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with red pepper and black olives and serve with dipping chips.
NotesThis is my go-to recipe for when company comes over and I need a quick snack to serve while we chat. You can substitute about seven minutes in the microwave for the time in the oven and it'll also work just fine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with SabraSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More