- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 8oz jar pasta sauce or marinara
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 large bag of corn or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Italian seasoning into cream cheese.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9" casserole dish.
- Combine parmesean and mozzarella cheeses and sprinkle half the mixture over the cream cheese.
- Top with the jar of pasta sauce, then make another layer with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with red pepper and black olives and serve with dipping chips.
NotesThis is my go-to recipe for when company comes over and I need a quick snack to serve while we chat. You can substitute about seven minutes in the microwave for the time in the oven and it'll also work just fine!