- Cooking Time: 20 (for potatoes)
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc cooling)
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp hot sauce
- 1½ lbs red bliss potatoes
- 5 slices applewood bacon, crisp, crumbled
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine vinegar, oil, honey, mustard and hot sauce; mix well. Add potatoes and mix to coat all surfaces.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are thoroughly heated.
- Add bacon, parsley, green onions and salt.
- Toss to mix well.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator so that the flavors blend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More