- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sm. new red potatoes, cooked with skin
- 1 bunch sliced green onions
- Ranch dressing – LOTS OF RANCH DRESSING
- Bacon bits – LOTS AND LOTS OF BACON BITS
- Paprika or black pepper
- While still warm, cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Gently toss together potatoes, onions, bacon bits and salad dressing.
- Dust with paprika or pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More