- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sm. new red potatoes, cooked with skin
- 1 bunch sliced green onions
- Ranch dressing – LOTS OF RANCH DRESSING
- Bacon bits – LOTS AND LOTS OF BACON BITS
- Paprika or black pepper
- While still warm, cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Gently toss together potatoes, onions, bacon bits and salad dressing.
- Dust with paprika or pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More