- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sm. new red potatoes, cooked with skin
- 1 bunch sliced green onions
- Ranch dressing – LOTS OF RANCH DRESSING
- Bacon bits – LOTS AND LOTS OF BACON BITS
- Paprika or black pepper
- While still warm, cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Gently toss together potatoes, onions, bacon bits and salad dressing.
- Dust with paprika or pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More