- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. sm. new red potatoes, cooked with skin
- 1 bunch sliced green onions
- Ranch dressing – LOTS OF RANCH DRESSING
- Bacon bits – LOTS AND LOTS OF BACON BITS
- Paprika or black pepper
- While still warm, cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Gently toss together potatoes, onions, bacon bits and salad dressing.
- Dust with paprika or pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More