- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 120
- 12 Large new potatoes, sliced ¼” thick
- ½ tsp. each Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Fresh tarragon, chopped or ½ tsp. dried tarragon
- 2 tsp. Fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsp. Red and yellow peppers, finely diced (reserving 1 tbsp. for garnish)
- 5 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Shallots, finely diced
- 1 pkg.(6.5 oz) Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water and ½ tsp. salt.
- Bring to a soft boil and cook until potatoes are just tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except cheese) and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to an 8” x 8” glass baking pan with sides at least 2” high.
- With a spatula, flatten top of potatoes.
- Cover and set aside for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese over potato mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- Divide among six plates; garnish with reserved 1 tbsp. finely diced red and yellow peppers.
NotesThis unique twist on Potato Salad will impress all your family and friends!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More