- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 120
- 12 Large new potatoes, sliced ¼” thick
- ½ tsp. each Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Fresh tarragon, chopped or ½ tsp. dried tarragon
- 2 tsp. Fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsp. Red and yellow peppers, finely diced (reserving 1 tbsp. for garnish)
- 5 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Shallots, finely diced
- 1 pkg.(6.5 oz) Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water and ½ tsp. salt.
- Bring to a soft boil and cook until potatoes are just tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except cheese) and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to an 8” x 8” glass baking pan with sides at least 2” high.
- With a spatula, flatten top of potatoes.
- Cover and set aside for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese over potato mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- Divide among six plates; garnish with reserved 1 tbsp. finely diced red and yellow peppers.
NotesThis unique twist on Potato Salad will impress all your family and friends!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More