- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs.
- Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.)
- Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
- How-To: To reheat, place individual bars on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until warm.
NotesMmm! Irresistible warm, gooey marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham crackers are baked into a delicious bar cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Decadent Desserts Made From
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More