- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg.(2-layer size)yellow cake mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 pkg.(4-serving size each) Jello Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350deg.F
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Set aside.
- Pour milk and water into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and granulated sugar.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Pour over batter.
- Place baking dish on baking sheet to catch any sauce that might bubble over sides of dish as dessert bakes.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 Hr. or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake layer comes out clean.
- Cool 20 min. (Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Spoon into serving dishes to serve warm.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Mks 16.serv.
NotesJust received my Kraft Food and Family winter magazine...some really neat recipes.
I haven't made this, but plan to.
note: It stated on the page that readers had told the Kraft Kitchens, "if you're a real lemon lover, try adding 1 Tbsp. of grated lemon peel and 2 Tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice to the pudding mixes.