- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the wasabi guacamole:
- 1/2 avacado, mashed
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More