- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cleaned, and torn into bits
- 2 carrots, peeled, and cut into julienne strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored, and sliced into thin wedges
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chives, sliced
- In a large salad bowl, toss together lettuce, carrots, cucumber, fennel, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Add the chilled WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and toss well. Sprinkle in the chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA salad that combines fresh ingredients with wasabi edamame dressing.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More