- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cleaned, and torn into bits
- 2 carrots, peeled, and cut into julienne strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored, and sliced into thin wedges
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chives, sliced
- In a large salad bowl, toss together lettuce, carrots, cucumber, fennel, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Add the chilled WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and toss well. Sprinkle in the chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA salad that combines fresh ingredients with wasabi edamame dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More