- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 ounces dried soba noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled, and cut into julienne strips
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add noodles and cook according to package instructions. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water. Cool noodles in an ice bath until very cold. Drain noodles.
- Drain tofu and pat dry. Cut tofu into small cubes.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together noodles, carrots, tofu, green onions, and sprouts. Toss well.
- Drizzle with chilled WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately
NotesOodles of noodles in a healthy salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More