- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 pounds white potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 teaspoons prepared wasabi
- Salt and white pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced for garnish
- Put peeled and quartered potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until fork tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and put potatoes in a large mixing bowl. With a handheld mixer on low speed, break up potatoes. Add sour cream, butter, 1/4 cup buttermilk, and 2 teaspoons prepared wasabi and whip potatoes on medium speed. Add more buttermilk until the desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and white pepper, to taste. Garnish with the remaining wasabi and green onions.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More