- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients for Wash Day Stew:
- 1 pound beef stewing meat
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 pound carrots (I used 1 bag of mini-carrots. And used them whole.)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 ribs of celery, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium jar (32 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1. In skillet, brown meat in 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 2. Put meat into pressure cooker. Add 2 cups water and cook for 15 minutes. Let pressure drop.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients, cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More