WASH DAY STEW
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients for Wash Day Stew:
- 1 pound beef stewing meat
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 pound carrots (I used 1 bag of mini-carrots. And used them whole.)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 ribs of celery, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium jar (32 ounce) spaghetti sauce
1. In skillet, brown meat in 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
2. Put meat into pressure cooker. Add 2 cups water and cook for 15 minutes. Let pressure drop.
3. Add remaining ingredients, cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
No Reviews at this time.
Website Credit: http://moogieland.blogspot.com/2010/08/wash-day-stew.html