- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients for Wash Day Stew:
- 1 pound beef stewing meat
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 pound carrots (I used 1 bag of mini-carrots. And used them whole.)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 ribs of celery, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium jar (32 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1. In skillet, brown meat in 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 2. Put meat into pressure cooker. Add 2 cups water and cook for 15 minutes. Let pressure drop.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients, cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More