- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (5oz.) cans whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar (I have used brown sugar, good)
- 1 lb. bacon, sliced in half
- Combine chestnuts and soy sauce in large baggie. Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and roll chestnuts in sugar.
- Wrap bacon around each chestnut, secure with toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Best served hot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More