- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (5oz.) cans whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar (I have used brown sugar, good)
- 1 lb. bacon, sliced in half
- Combine chestnuts and soy sauce in large baggie. Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and roll chestnuts in sugar.
- Wrap bacon around each chestnut, secure with toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Best served hot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More