- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (5oz.) cans whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar (I have used brown sugar, good)
- 1 lb. bacon, sliced in half
- Combine chestnuts and soy sauce in large baggie. Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and roll chestnuts in sugar.
- Wrap bacon around each chestnut, secure with toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Best served hot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More