- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is my mothers recipe and she made it for years and years for every family get together and now that I am older with a family of my own everyone expects me to make it! It is easy to prepare and everyone will expect you to make it! Perfect for the Holidays!
- 2 Containers of Cool Whip
- 2 cans of crushed pinapple, drained
- 2 cups of chopped walnuts
- 2 boxes of pitachio pudding
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 containers of cottage cheese
- In a large round bowl combine drained pinapple, mixed pitachio pudding, chopped walnuts, cottage cheese, marshmallows, and cool whip, and mix well. Cover and refridgerate until served. ENJOY!!