- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Containers of Cool Whip
- 2 cans of crushed pinapple, drained
- 2 cups of chopped walnuts
- 2 boxes of pitachio pudding
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 containers of cottage cheese
- In a large round bowl combine drained pinapple, mixed pitachio pudding, chopped walnuts, cottage cheese, marshmallows, and cool whip, and mix well. Cover and refridgerate until served. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is my mothers recipe and she made it for years and years for every family get together and now that I am older with a family of my own everyone expects me to make it! It is easy to prepare and everyone will expect you to make it! Perfect for the Holidays!
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More