- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Containers of Cool Whip
- 2 cans of crushed pinapple, drained
- 2 cups of chopped walnuts
- 2 boxes of pitachio pudding
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 containers of cottage cheese
- In a large round bowl combine drained pinapple, mixed pitachio pudding, chopped walnuts, cottage cheese, marshmallows, and cool whip, and mix well. Cover and refridgerate until served. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is my mothers recipe and she made it for years and years for every family get together and now that I am older with a family of my own everyone expects me to make it! It is easy to prepare and everyone will expect you to make it! Perfect for the Holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More