- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryWhen it is really hot out, this cools you down quickly. It is very simple to make and highly addictive. It is the reason I started growing mint in my yard.
- Watermelon (seedless, small)
- Mint (to taste)
- Rough cut watermelon (seedless) into cubes. Slowly puree the cubes in a blender with ice. Add a big handful of mint leaves to the blender and continue to puree until smooth and slushy.
- (If you crave something sweeter, add a little honey.)
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.