- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Watermelon (seedless, small)
- Mint (to taste)
- Rough cut watermelon (seedless) into cubes. Slowly puree the cubes in a blender with ice. Add a big handful of mint leaves to the blender and continue to puree until smooth and slushy.
- (If you crave something sweeter, add a little honey.)
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
NotesWhen it is really hot out, this cools you down quickly. It is very simple to make and highly addictive. It is the reason I started growing mint in my yard.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More