- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- salad greens, 1 cup per person
- 1 red seedless watermelon, cut in bite-sized cubes
- 1 yellow seedless watermelon, cut in bite-sized cubes
- feta cheese, crumbled
- balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Divide salad greens (I use the European mix in the bag) among salad plates. Sprinkle2 or 3 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese over salad greens. Add 1 Tablespoon nuts (if using) to salads. Top salads with 3 or 4 cubes each of red and yellow watermelon. Lightly drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over salads and serve.
NotesI had this at one of our favorite local restaurants a couple weeks ago. It was amazing, but so simple! I re-created the salad at home; the nuts were my own addition.