- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups chopped, seeded watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine watermelon, lime juice, onion, cilantro, jalapenos and salt. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- Servings: Makes 4 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More