- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cups fresh ripe watermelon, diced
- 1/2 medium cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced fine
- 8 to 10 large sweet basil leaves, chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice (add additional to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Combine all ingredients together, stirring gently, and serve immediately.
To prepare in advance, mix all ingredients except for the watermelon, and chill. Add diced, chilled watermelon just prior to serving. The watermelon exudes a bit of excess water if it stands long. Drain watermelon briefly in strainer before adding.
PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 0 Min