- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds watermelon, rind and seeds discarded, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 jiggers (3/4 cup) vodka
- 4 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- In a food processor or blender puree the watermelon with the lemon juice
- in batches.
- Transfer the mixture to ice cube trays with the dividers in, and freeze it.
- Divide the watermelon cubes among 4 glasses.
- Into each glass pour 1 jigger of the vodka and 1 cup of the orange juice.
- Stir the drinks and garnish each one with a mint sprig.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More