- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds watermelon, rind and seeds discarded, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 jiggers (3/4 cup) vodka
- 4 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- In a food processor or blender puree the watermelon with the lemon juice
- in batches.
- Transfer the mixture to ice cube trays with the dividers in, and freeze it.
- Divide the watermelon cubes among 4 glasses.
- Into each glass pour 1 jigger of the vodka and 1 cup of the orange juice.
- Stir the drinks and garnish each one with a mint sprig.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More