- Servings: 4
- 3 pounds watermelon, rind and seeds discarded, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 jiggers (3/4 cup) vodka
- 4 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish
In a food processor or blender puree the watermelon with the lemon juice
Transfer the mixture to ice cube trays with the dividers in, and freeze it.
Divide the watermelon cubes among 4 glasses.
Into each glass pour 1 jigger of the vodka and 1 cup of the orange juice.
Stir the drinks and garnish each one with a mint sprig.