- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds watermelon, rind and seeds discarded, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 jiggers (3/4 cup) vodka
- 4 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- In a food processor or blender puree the watermelon with the lemon juice
- in batches.
- Transfer the mixture to ice cube trays with the dividers in, and freeze it.
- Divide the watermelon cubes among 4 glasses.
- Into each glass pour 1 jigger of the vodka and 1 cup of the orange juice.
- Stir the drinks and garnish each one with a mint sprig.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More