- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •A watermelon
- •1 cup ice
- •1 tablespoon sugar (You can add more or less to taste)
- 1.Gather your ingredients, listed above.
- 2.Cut the watermelon with a good, sharp knife down the middle either way. Slice into smaller pieces and measure out 2 cups. Make sure to keep all of the skin out.
- 3.Put ingredients into a blender and blend on “ice chop” setting until blended.
- 4.Pour into tall glasses and serve right away. You can even slice a piece of watermelon and stick it on the top of the glass.
NotesThere is nothing better on a hot summer day than an ice cold Watermelon Smoothie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More