- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •A watermelon
- •1 cup ice
- •1 tablespoon sugar (You can add more or less to taste)
- 1.Gather your ingredients, listed above.
- 2.Cut the watermelon with a good, sharp knife down the middle either way. Slice into smaller pieces and measure out 2 cups. Make sure to keep all of the skin out.
- 3.Put ingredients into a blender and blend on “ice chop” setting until blended.
- 4.Pour into tall glasses and serve right away. You can even slice a piece of watermelon and stick it on the top of the glass.
NotesThere is nothing better on a hot summer day than an ice cold Watermelon Smoothie.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More