- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 qt. strawberries, divided
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- SLICE 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve the remaining 3 cups strawberries; set aside. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until gelatin is slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- MEANWHILE, line bottom of 13x9-inch dish with cake slices. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake slices. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended; gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble the stripes of a flag. Arrange remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on cream cheese mixture for the stars. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.
NotesPrep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 4 hr 25 min
Makes: 20 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More