- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks (1 1/2 cups) butter or margarine
- 2 ¾ cups sugar
- Zest of 1 small lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 pcs large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsps baking powder
- 1 can 7 - UP
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease and flour a non-stick bundt pan. Aerate all purpose flour and baking powder using low speed of mixer; set aside..
- Rub lime zest into sugar; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and honey until light. Add eggs one at a time, beating well. Stir in vanilla extract. Alternately beat in flour mixture with 7- up, ending with flour mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 75 to 90 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean (some few crumbs will be just perfect) and cake is golden brown. Allow cake to cool on rack for about 20 minutes, then invert to serving dish. Cool completely before slicing. Slice then serve with banana pudding and yes, 7 UP.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More