- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and water.
- Add the flour and almonds, mix until blended. Cover and chill for an hour or two.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Place on an unprepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, spread powdered sugar along the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Roll hot cookies in sugar.
- The sugar will get a bit melty and sticky.
- Allow to cool, then roll in sugar again.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More