- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and water.
- Add the flour and almonds, mix until blended. Cover and chill for an hour or two.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Place on an unprepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, spread powdered sugar along the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Roll hot cookies in sugar.
- The sugar will get a bit melty and sticky.
- Allow to cool, then roll in sugar again.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More