- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and water.
- Add the flour and almonds, mix until blended. Cover and chill for an hour or two.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Place on an unprepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, spread powdered sugar along the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Roll hot cookies in sugar.
- The sugar will get a bit melty and sticky.
- Allow to cool, then roll in sugar again.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More