- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box cake mix; plus ingredients to prepare cake mix
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 C preserves (strawberry, raspberry, etc)
- Follow directions on a white cake mix for batter. (May vary the cake mix for a different cupcake, when I made them I think I used butter pecan) DO NOT BAKE.
- Spoon 1/2 batter into 18 muffin cups (it'll depend on how big your muffin cups are too)
- Spoon a lil dollip of filling (recipe below) into batter, & then top with more batter.
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- When cooled, top off with icing. (I didn't feel these need icing, so I skipped this step)
- Mix up 4oz softened cream cheese & 1/4 C preserves (raspberry, strawberry, or others work too)
NotesThis is a Mr Food recipe, it aired years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More