WEIGHT WATCHER'S COBBLER
- Cooking Time: 30-40 mins (guess)
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
- One large bag of frozen berries
- One Jiffy Cake Mix (yellow preferred)
- 1 can of diet cola
- (if do not want to do WW, use a stick of butter in place of the diet cola)
In 9 X 13 pan that is greased, layer fruit.
Sprinkle on top the cake mix.
Pour on top of that the diet cola (any kind works!)
Bake til top is just golden brown and bubbling at 350.
When my husband and daughter went to WW years ago (6-7) they rec'd this recipe in class. We have made it quite a bit since then.
Author: Weight Watcher's