- Cooking Time: 30-40 mins (guess)
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
- One large bag of frozen berries
- One Jiffy Cake Mix (yellow preferred)
- 1 can of diet cola
- (if do not want to do WW, use a stick of butter in place of the diet cola)
- In 9 X 13 pan that is greased, layer fruit.
- Sprinkle on top the cake mix.
- Pour on top of that the diet cola (any kind works!)
- Bake til top is just golden brown and bubbling at 350.
NotesWhen my husband and daughter went to WW years ago (6-7) they rec'd this recipe in class. We have made it quite a bit since then.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More