- Cooking Time: 30-40 mins (guess)
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
- One large bag of frozen berries
- One Jiffy Cake Mix (yellow preferred)
- 1 can of diet cola
- (if do not want to do WW, use a stick of butter in place of the diet cola)
- In 9 X 13 pan that is greased, layer fruit.
- Sprinkle on top the cake mix.
- Pour on top of that the diet cola (any kind works!)
- Bake til top is just golden brown and bubbling at 350.
NotesWhen my husband and daughter went to WW years ago (6-7) they rec'd this recipe in class. We have made it quite a bit since then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Adventures in CookingSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More