- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can of Black Beans (15 oz)
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-2 whole limes
- Boil the Corn, strain and let cool before mixing in with other ingredients
- Rinse and drain black beans
- Cube the avocado
- Layer the Corn, Black Beans, and Avocado.
- After each layer squeeze lime over it.
- Mix together and Enjoy!
NotesI made this recipe this week when I saw a version of it on the Weight Watcher's website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More