- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can of Black Beans (15 oz)
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-2 whole limes
- Boil the Corn, strain and let cool before mixing in with other ingredients
- Rinse and drain black beans
- Cube the avocado
- Layer the Corn, Black Beans, and Avocado.
- After each layer squeeze lime over it.
- Mix together and Enjoy!
NotesI made this recipe this week when I saw a version of it on the Weight Watcher's website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Breads and Pastry 101
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More