- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can of Black Beans (15 oz)
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-2 whole limes
- Boil the Corn, strain and let cool before mixing in with other ingredients
- Rinse and drain black beans
- Cube the avocado
- Layer the Corn, Black Beans, and Avocado.
- After each layer squeeze lime over it.
- Mix together and Enjoy!
NotesI made this recipe this week when I saw a version of it on the Weight Watcher's website.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More