- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryI don't like pumpkin pie. But a few years ago I was at a WW meeting and they gave us this recipe for a Weight Watcher's Pumpkin Pie. I decided tgo try it because my husband does love pumpkin pie. We both loved it and he asks for it frequently.
- 12 Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- 2 T. + 2 t. diet margarine or light butter, melted
- Pie filling
- 1 small package vanilla sugar free pudding
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 T cinnamon
- 2t nutmeg
- 12 packages Splenda
- Crust: Crush Crackers, mix in butter, press into pie pan Bake @ 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- Pie Filling:
- Mix all ingredients together till blended. Pour into cooled crust. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Cool Whip Fee topping.
- Enjoy! I think you will.