- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat four
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 6 oz. Diet Coke w/ Splenda
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Silk Vanilla Soy Milk
- 1 tub Duncan Hines Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 16 cupcake wells
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add Soda, vanilla and soy milk to dry ingredients and mix until just well blended
- Use a Pampered Chef Medium Scoop to put 1 scoop of batter into each well (or fill each cup about halfway). Bake for 15-17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center come out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once cupcakes are completely cool, top with 1 Tablespoon frosting.
NotesThis is a weight watchers cake recipe to make cupcakes. These are 1 point if you eat them without frosting or 2 points with. They are slightly dense and like a hybrid brownie and cupcake