- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In re-sealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
NotesGreat dish for company.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More