- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In re-sealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
NotesGreat dish for company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More