WEIGHT WATCHERS STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- 1 Pound fresh Strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs oj
- 1/3 cup of fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla fat free yogurt
- 1/3 of 1 (10 ounce) frozen fat free pound cake, cut into cubes
SCombine strawberries, 2tbs of sugar and oj in bowl.
2. Puree the cheese, the remaining 1 tbs of sugar and the vanilla in a mini-food processor. Add the yogurt and pulse just until blended.
3. In each of four dessert dishes, layer a scant 1/4 cup of cake cubes, 2 tbs. of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup of the strawberry mixture; repeat layers.
Each serving is 3 points, recipe taken from WW may/june2007 magagzine issue. Great idea when getting together with friends or during cookout season!! Enjoy.