- Cooking Time: 90–105
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package of hot dogs
- 16 oz pork and beans
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- Brown ground beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- Slice hot dogs into bite-sized pieces.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into the skillet with the ground beef.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour all into a casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered in 350° F oven for 1 hour.
- Stir, then cover, and bake an additional 30 to 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More