- Cooking Time: 90–105
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package of hot dogs
- 16 oz pork and beans
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- Brown ground beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- Slice hot dogs into bite-sized pieces.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into the skillet with the ground beef.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour all into a casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered in 350° F oven for 1 hour.
- Stir, then cover, and bake an additional 30 to 45 minutes.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More