- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 thin strips cheese of your choice
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbls. minced onions
- 1 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each hot dog.
- Fill with a strip of cheese, and some bacon and onions.
- Separate crescents into triangles.
- Place a dog on each triangle and roll up carefully.
- Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake @ 375 for 12-15 minutes until crescents are golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
50 Shades of Taste
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More