- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 Tbsps soft butter
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps mustard
- 3/4 tsp thyme
- 1-1/2 tsps Worcestershire
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3/4 lb. grated Cheddar
- 8 slices crusty bread
- 2 tomato slices
- Melt 2 tbsps butter in a double boiler.
- Beat together beer, egg, mustard, thyme, Worcestershire and cayenne.
- Add above mixture and cheese to melted butter.
- Stir until smooth, about 8 minutes.
- Toast bread and spread with remaining 2 tbsps butter.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese sauce. Add crisp bacon if desired.
NotesThis is a quicky and delicious lunch, nice enough for guests
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More