- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryThis is my bar non favorite deviled egg recipe. It's delicious, unusual and very special!
- 12 large eggs-hard boiled
- 3/4 cup best food mayonnaise ( I use Best Foods )
- 2 teaspoons dijon
- 1/4 cup shallots-minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, in oil-drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers-drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoons Italian parsley-finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Cut hard boiled eggs in half. In a medium sized bowl, add yolks. Place whites on a plate.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl and mix well with a fork.
- 3. Add yolk mixture to a ziploc bag. Snip off corner and pipe mixture into egg whites. Garnish with finely chopped parsley.