- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 large eggs-hard boiled
- 3/4 cup best food mayonnaise ( I use Best Foods )
- 2 teaspoons dijon
- 1/4 cup shallots-minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, in oil-drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers-drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoons Italian parsley-finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Cut hard boiled eggs in half. In a medium sized bowl, add yolks. Place whites on a plate.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl and mix well with a fork.
- 3. Add yolk mixture to a ziploc bag. Snip off corner and pipe mixture into egg whites. Garnish with finely chopped parsley.
NotesThis is my bar non favorite deviled egg recipe. It's delicious, unusual and very special!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More