- Cooking Time: 20-30 (including rice)
- Servings: about 6
- Preparation Time: 1-3
- 1/4 C. margarine
- 1/4 C. flour
- 2 1/2 C. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C. shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Lb. white fish fillets, cooked fully and flaked
- 1 1/2 jar of mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 C. chopped pimientos
- hot cooked brown or wild rice
- Make a white sauce with the margarine, flour, milk and seasonings.
- Add cheddar and parmesan cheeses, stir until melted.
- Stir in fish, mushrooms and pimiento.
- Heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and parsley sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More