WEST SEA-COAST NO-BAKE CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 20-30 (including rice)
- Servings: about 6
- Preparation Time: 1-3
- 1/4 C. margarine
- 1/4 C. flour
- 2 1/2 C. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C. shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Lb. white fish fillets, cooked fully and flaked
- 1 1/2 jar of mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 C. chopped pimientos
- hot cooked brown or wild rice
Make a white sauce with the margarine, flour, milk and seasonings.
Add cheddar and parmesan cheeses, stir until melted.
Stir in fish, mushrooms and pimiento.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and parsley sprigs.