- Cooking Time: 20-30 (including rice)
- Servings: about 6
- Preparation Time: 1-3
- 1/4 C. margarine
- 1/4 C. flour
- 2 1/2 C. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C. shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Lb. white fish fillets, cooked fully and flaked
- 1 1/2 jar of mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 C. chopped pimientos
- hot cooked brown or wild rice
- Make a white sauce with the margarine, flour, milk and seasonings.
- Add cheddar and parmesan cheeses, stir until melted.
- Stir in fish, mushrooms and pimiento.
- Heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and parsley sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More