- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans or black eyed peas
- 2 cloves garlic, cut up
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/3 parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 to 4 T red wine vinegar
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Process with an on and off motion for about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve with chips crackers or toast. Makes 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More