- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans or black eyed peas
- 2 cloves garlic, cut up
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/3 parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 to 4 T red wine vinegar
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Process with an on and off motion for about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve with chips crackers or toast. Makes 3 cups
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More