- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans or black eyed peas
- 2 cloves garlic, cut up
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/3 parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 to 4 T red wine vinegar
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Process with an on and off motion for about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve with chips crackers or toast. Makes 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More