- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans or black eyed peas
- 2 cloves garlic, cut up
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/3 parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 to 4 T red wine vinegar
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Process with an on and off motion for about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve with chips crackers or toast. Makes 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More