- Cooking Time: 65
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb. lean Ground Beef (brown & drain fat)
- 3-1/2 C. (10-12) Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 C. Green Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 C. Onion, chopped
- 1/4 t. Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 t. Basil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 C. cooked Brown Rice
- 1/4 lb. Monteray or Pepperjack Cheese, sliced
- Additional add ins:
- 1 T. Franks Hot Sauce (optional)
- Jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- Brown ground beef, drain away fat. Add to beef the rest of the ingrediants except the rice and cheese. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add rice and heat through another 20 minutes. Arrange cheese on top of hash, cover and simmer until cheese is melted. Stir, serve and enjoy!
NotesWe had this tonight and it was yummy! From the TOH recipe web site.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More