- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Large Tortillas in the Southwestern Chili flavor
- 3/4 lb. ground or sliced Beef or Chicken
- 1 pkg. frozen Peas & Carrots
- Southwestern sauce like a BBQ
- Brown beef. Heat frozen peas and carrots. Combine beef, vegetables and sauce to taste.
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions. Fill, wrap and roll!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More