- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Lbs Hamburger (may use lean)
- 1 Can Refried beans
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
- Large Flour Shells about 10
- 1 large can Enchilada sauce
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can brown gravy (or about 1 cup beef gravy)
- Toppings: optional
- lettuce, redpepper, sour cream, jalapenos, black olives, tomatoes.
- The sauce is spicy but can be tamed down by using a mild enchilada sauce or adding more tomato sauce or brown gravy.
- Fry the hamburger and then add the taco seasoning according to package directions. Add in the can of refried beans and heat through (stir well). Now at this point you can use just this as the "stuffing" to the burrito or make up a box of mexican rice and add to the meat mixture. Place cheese on a shell along with as much of the meat mixture as you like roll and place in a baking dish. Mix all sauce ingredents in a sauce pan and heat through stirring well. Pour sauce over the burritos in baking dish and top with cheese. Place in over at 375 until the cheese is melted and sauce bubbles.
- Top finished burritos with whatever you may like, lettuce, redpepper, sour cream, jalapenos. And enjoy!
NotesThe sauce is spicy but can be tamed down by using a mild enchilada sauce or adding more tomato sauce or brown gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More