- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water (80F/27C)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order into bread machine.
- Dough cycle.
- When complete, place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 12 pieces and shape.
- Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Bake at 350F/177C for 25-30 minutes, or until done.
NotesI love bread, but try not to eat too much. This is one of my favorite bread recipes and very easy to put together with my bread machine. Although, it's always a hit or miss baking anything in my oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More