- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love bread, but try not to eat too much. This is one of my favorite bread recipes and very easy to put together with my bread machine. Although, it's always a hit or miss baking anything in my oven.
- 3/4 cup water (80F/27C)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order into bread machine.
- Dough cycle.
- When complete, place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 12 pieces and shape.
- Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Bake at 350F/177C for 25-30 minutes, or until done.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More