- Cooking Time: 24 minutes
- Servings: 8-9
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup Wheatza flour
- 2 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- Put the ingredients in the bread
- Start the dough cycle
- When dough cycle is done put dough on silpat
- pat dough to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Use a glass and cut rounds about 8 or nine
- Place rounds on slipat and cover and let rise about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat non stick skillet to low to medium heat.
- Pray with no-cook spray
- Cook muffins 6 minutes on each side
- Flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
NotesWanted to make English Muffins and looked at many recipes and created this one with Wheatza flour from Butte Creek Mill , Made the dough in the bread machine on dough setting to help with time. I didn't use and corn meal.
I place my dough on a silpat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Christmas CookiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More