- Cooking Time: 24 minutes
- Servings: 8-9
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup Wheatza flour
- 2 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- Put the ingredients in the bread
- Start the dough cycle
- When dough cycle is done put dough on silpat
- pat dough to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Use a glass and cut rounds about 8 or nine
- Place rounds on slipat and cover and let rise about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat non stick skillet to low to medium heat.
- Pray with no-cook spray
- Cook muffins 6 minutes on each side
- Flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
NotesWanted to make English Muffins and looked at many recipes and created this one with Wheatza flour from Butte Creek Mill , Made the dough in the bread machine on dough setting to help with time. I didn't use and corn meal.
I place my dough on a silpat.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More