- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ cup granulated sugar ( can use sugar substitute)
- 3/4cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate whey crisps
- ½ cup sliced almonds ( optional)
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips, whey crisps and nuts. In a greased brownie pan, spread dough evenly.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly, slice and serve..