- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 Squares
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons low fat margarine/ butter
- 2 Tablespoons natural or reduced fat peanut butter
- 5 cups Whey Crisps
- 1/2 cup Craisins or almonds (optional)
- 1. Melt margarine and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec.
- 2. In another microwave safe bowl heat 10 oz of marshmallows on high for 1 min 30sec. Or until marshmallows are soft and can be stirred with a spoon.
- 3. Take marshmallows out of the microwave and immediately dump in margarine and peanut butter mixture, stirring until totally combined.
- 4. Slowly add protein crisps, continue stirring until crisps are completely covered with mixture.
- 5. Pour mixture into a 9x11 greased pan, press into pan. Leave on counter until cool. Slice and eat!!!
- Each Square contains approximately
- 28 g protein
- 28 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegan Eats!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More