- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup Whey Crisps
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 egg whites
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into balls and brown in a skillet over medium-high heat, spraying as needed with non-stick, zero-calorie spray.
- Serve over whole wheat spaghetti with sauce and fresh
- chopped basil or parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More