- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- # 2 15-oz. cans garbanzo beans
- # 1/2 cup Whey Crisps
- # 4 or 5 large cloves garlic
- # 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- # 3 tbsp lime juice
- # 4 tbsp olive oil
- # Salt, and pepper to taste
- # Pita chips or veggies
- Drain garbanzo beans, save the liquid. Add beans, crisps, garlic, tahini, lime juice and olive oil. Process in a food processor until smooth. Add bean liquid to make desired dip consistency. Season.
- Serve with pita chips and/ or veggies.