- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: Enough for 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- (optional additional flavors 1/2 tablespoon Almond/Orange/Lemon extract)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Combine butter,1 cup confectioners' sugar, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Beat at medium speed and add remaining confectioners' sugar alternately with the heavy whipping cream.
- Beat until smooth. Chill.
NotesThis is just an all around use for everything icing recipe. Like to have it on hand for last minute birthday cakes and such. I really hate the store stuff!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More