WHIPPED BUTTER ICING
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: Enough for 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- (optional additional flavors 1/2 tablespoon Almond/Orange/Lemon extract)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Combine butter,1 cup confectioners' sugar, vanilla and almond extracts.
Beat at medium speed and add remaining confectioners' sugar alternately with the heavy whipping cream.
Beat until smooth. Chill.
This is just an all around use for everything icing recipe. Like to have it on hand for last minute birthday cakes and such. I really hate the store stuff!
No Reviews at this time.