- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then fold into whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More