- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and butter with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the frosting and whip to combine (don’t overmix or the frosting will become too stiff). The frosting should be smooth and creamy.
NotesThanks to Betty Crocker for the new decadent carrot cake mix! I made carrot cake cupcakes and added some pecans to the mix! I topped this with a great icing I found on My Kitchen Cafe blog! It is very creamy and delicious! Easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More