- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and butter with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the frosting and whip to combine (don’t overmix or the frosting will become too stiff). The frosting should be smooth and creamy.
NotesThanks to Betty Crocker for the new decadent carrot cake mix! I made carrot cake cupcakes and added some pecans to the mix! I topped this with a great icing I found on My Kitchen Cafe blog! It is very creamy and delicious! Easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More